Outstanding chalet for 12 persons situated in Avoriaz.
Detached 150sq m 12-person ski in-ski out chalet.
Equipped with flat screen HDTV in each bedroom & WiFi internet access. Non-smoking chalet.
- Entrance opens to the ski locker with a boot dryer, sauna, walk-in shower and sink.
- Double en-suite bedroom (160x200cm) with bathroom and WC.
- A second double en-suite bedroom (160x200cm) with shower room and separate WC.
- Laundry room and storage space to the right.
- Double en-suite bedroom with bathroom with walk-in shower and separate WC.
- Steps give access to the open plan dining area and fully equipped kitchen with oven, microwave, ceramic hob and extractor hood, fridge, freezer and dishwasher. Balcony access.
- Double bedroom with separate shower room and separate WC. Follow the steps to the living room with fireplace and balcony.
- Twin single bedroom with separate shower room and separate WC.
- Steps leading to the second bedroom with bunk beds suitable for children.
You will also benefit from these exclusive services:
- Breakfast delivered every morning before 9 am
- 1H daily cleans from Sunday to Friday included during winter rentals
- Firewood at your disposal
- Linen and towels included
- Beds made prior to your arrival
- Dedicated Concierge service to prepare your arrival and ensure your comfortable stay in Avoriaz
Può ospitare tra 1 & 12 persone
Avoriaz is part of one of Europe's largest ski areas, the Portes du Soleil, with 650 kilometres of pistes challenging skiers of all levels. The ski area goes over the border to Switzerland, so it is possible to easily ski in two countries in one day. Avoriaz town is a beautiful place to stay where the houses are clad in wood and cars are not allowed in the streets. If you are looking for a large ski area, with ski-in / ski-out from your accommodation, and child-friendly slopes in the centre of town then Avoriaz is definitely an option for you. In the middle of Avoriaz, there is a children's area for those new to skiing. Here is also the children's ski school, which makes it easy to drop off and pick up children for their lessons. Avoriaz is also the host of the steepest piste in the Alps, Le Mur de Chavanette, also called "The Wall". Le Mur falls under the category of "orange" piste, going beyond the traditional scale from green to black. That piste leads to Switzerland, but thankfully there are alternative routes around Le Mur. In Avoriaz, you'll also find 40 km of cross-country ski runs and throughout Les Portes du Soleil there are a total of 200 km of cross-country ski runs.
Da €87 per persona / nottePerché questo prezzo?
Non preoccuparti - non costa nulla premere questo pulsante!
Skixer è membro del Fondo di Garanzia di Viaggio (Rejsegarentifonden), quindi nell'improbabile evento di fallimento non perderai i tuoi soldi.
Ciò significa che il fondo ti rimborserà per quello che hai pagato per intero. Se viaggi al momento del fallimento, il fondo organizzerà anche il tuo trasporto verso casa. Non devi fare nulla per avere la copertura, né deve essere indicato sul tuo biglietto / fattura.
Nota: Se acquisti una vacanza sciistica con Skixer.com, sei completamente coperto da questa garanzia di viaggio indipendentemente dal paese in cui vivi. Il fondo copre tutti i nostri ospiti.
Puoi verificare la nostra iscrizione al Fondo di Garanzia di Viaggio in questa pagina cercando il nostro numero di registrazione 3372.