4 stars residence 20m from the slopes - 53 apartments & 1 chalet - Open from Friday 10th December 2021 to Sunday 24th April 2022
Included facilities :
- Indoor heated pool
- Hot tub, saunas, steam room and a fitness room
- Living room at the reception with open fireplace
- Selection of daily newspapers for reading in the lounge
- Messages service and weather forecasts available at the reception
- One free wireless access at the reception, one free wireless access in apartments, with extra charges for additional connection
- Service of loan: games, raclette and fondue sets (local cheese specialities).
- Children’s equipment: cots, high chairs, bottle warmers, safety plug protectors (on request, according to availability). One cot and one high chair maximum per apartment
- Luggage room, lifts
- Beds made up on arrival (except sofa beds but sheets provided)
- Bed and bathroom linen provided
- End-of-stay cleaning (excluding kitchen and washing up)
- Ski lockers with heated boot racks
With extra charges facilities :
- Massages, facial and body treatments at the Centre Ô des Cimes, Spa d’Altitude into the residence
- Extra bathroom linen (1 hand and 1 bath towel) for rent: 10 € per kit
- Bathrobe for rent: 9 €
- Extra cleaning kit: 8 € per kit
- Underground car park into the residence: 65€/car/week (or 13€/night for an under 7 days stay) – Maximum height 2.05 m (on request, according to availability).
- Fresh bakery service available at the reception from 8.00 am (booking before 6 pm the day before)
- Pets allowed (certified clear of rabies): 65€/pet/stay - One pet maximum per apartment
- Complete end-of-stay complete cleaning (price at reception)
- Laundry service
Politica di cancellazione
Cancellazione gratuita fino a 30 giorni prima dell'orario locale di check-in. Successivamente, la prenotazione diventerà non rimborsabile a meno che venga rivenduta.
Servizi & comfort
Animali domestici ammessi (su pagamento di un supplemento)
Area relax Spa
Armadietti riscaldati per scarponi da sci
Bagno di vapore
Camere non fumatori
Connessione Wifi gratuita
Giochi da tavolo/puzzle
Include le pulizie finali
Spa & centro benessere
Stanze per famiglie
Tavolo da biliardo
Teli per la piscina
Vasca idromassaggio / jacuzzi
Parcheggio custodito disponibile per €10 al giorno
Gli ospiti dicono che la descrizione e le foto di questa struttura sono accurate.
Route d'Italie, 05100 Montgenèvre, France
Pista più vicina: 20m
Skilift più vicino: 20m
Distanza dal centro della città: 0m
Questa struttura prende provvedimenti per essere più sostenibile e rispettosa dell'ambiente
Segui i consigli del tuo Skixer e scia come una persona del luogo
Il nostro unico obiettivo è rendere questa vacanza sulla neve la migliore che tu abbia mai avuto (così ci userai di nuovo l'anno prossimo ... e l'anno dopo)
Informazioni su Montgenèvre
Montgenevre is a beautiful unspoiled ski resort situated in the sunny southern part of the French Alps. Very snow-safe due to its geographical situation and because the village is situated at 1860m, the resort is normally open from the middle of November (weekends) until the end of April. The ski area is perfect for families, very easy to get around in and is easy to meet up with each other. But that's not all as the area offers challenging skiing for all levels of skiers. For backcountry skiers, the potential is huge with nice long, beautiful routes possible between Montgenevre and its neighbouring valleys. There’s a free ride area, a snowpark, two border-crosses accessible to all, even the youngest, and a nordic area. A big part of the ski area lies under the tree line of the larch trees which offer protection and visibility even in snowy conditions or in case of white-outs.
Montgenevre lies on the Italian border and is connected to its neighbour Claviere by the ski-pass. Skiing in Claviere adds nice mountain restaurants, loud, smiling Italian welcomes and beautiful wide slopes to your skiing experience.
The Italian resorts of Sestrière, Pragelato, Sauze d'Oulx, San Sicario, Cesana, Claviere are all connected to Montgenevre in the 5th biggest ski area of the world, the Milky Way (La Via Lattea) with 400 kilometres of slopes.
The village of Montgenevre is nice and cosy, you've got a skating rink, France's longest toboggan run the Monty Express, Durancia Balneotherapy Center & Spa, a cinema, a large variety of nice restaurants and bars and shops selling local specialities.