Stunning new 6 rooms apartment in the Aspen Chalet. New Premium apartment for 10 people situated in the Ruches area of the resort.
Apartment 1 (>180sqm) with 6 rooms for a maximum occupancy of 10 persons; has been designed to offer you a unique experience:
- The attic (70sqm): The front door opens up to a large living room where you will be able to relax next to the fireplace. Large bay windows and French doors brighten up the room and going outside, you can rest on the balcony to take in the stunning mountain views. The fully equipped kitchen to your right opens on the vast dining room where you will have the opportunity to sit around a heart-warming meal. You will also find the guest restroom on this floor, as well as storage space.
- The upper ground floor (53sqm): Two bright en-suite double (160x200cm) bedrooms with a balcony will provide you with all the necessary comfort. One of the en-suites has a shower and separate toilet. The second has a large dressing room, a bathtub, a shower and a separate toilet.
- The piste-level floor (59sqm): One en-suite double (160x200cm) bedroom with a shower and toilet. A night corner with a bunk bed (80x200cm), ideal for 2 children, and a third double (160x200cm) bedroom. The two rooms share a modern and spacious bathroom with a bathtub, separate toilet and laundry room with a washing machine and a dryer.
Each bedroom and living room is fitted with an HD flat-screen TV. WIFI access within the apartment. The apartment is non-smoking.
You also benefit from these exclusive services in winter:
- Breakfast delivered every morning before 9 am
- 1H daily cleans from Sunday to Friday included during winter rentals
- Firewood at your disposal
- Linen and towels included
- Beds made prior to your arrival
- Dedicated Concierge service to prepare your arrival and ensure your comfortable stay in Avoriaz
Politica di cancellazione
Cancellazione gratuita fino a 60 giorno prima dell'orario locale di check-in. Successivamente, la prenotazione diventerà non rimborsabile a meno che venga rivenduta.
Servizi & comfort
Area relax Spa
Armadietti riscaldati per scarponi da sci
Camere non fumatori
Connessione Wifi gratuita
Include le pulizie finali
Libri, DVD, musica per bambini
Negozio di sci
Spa & centro benessere
Stanze per famiglie
Vasca idromassaggio / jacuzzi
Nessun parcheggio custodito disponibile
Gli ospiti dicono che la descrizione e le foto di questa struttura sono accurate.
Skixer fa per te?
Sei un viaggiatore sicuro di te?
Preferisci le autentiche esperienze locali rispetto ai pacchetti vacanza?
Ti piace l'idea di una persona del luogo che ti aiuti a ottimizzare la tua vacanza?
Se hai risposto SÌ a una di queste domande, amerai il nostro servizio!
Pl. des Ruches, 74110 Morzine, France
Questa struttura prende provvedimenti per essere più sostenibile e rispettosa dell'ambiente
Segui i consigli del tuo Skixer e scia come una persona del luogo
Il nostro unico obiettivo è rendere questa vacanza sulla neve la migliore che tu abbia mai avuto (così ci userai di nuovo l'anno prossimo ... e l'anno dopo)
Informazioni su Avoriaz
Avoriaz is part of one of Europe's largest ski areas, the Portes du Soleil, with 650 kilometres of pistes challenging skiers of all levels. The ski area goes over the border to Switzerland, so it is possible to easily ski in two countries in one day.
Avoriaz town is a beautiful place to stay where the houses are clad in wood and cars are not allowed in the streets. If you are looking for a large ski area, with ski-in / ski-out from your accommodation, and child-friendly slopes in the centre of town then Avoriaz is definitely an option for you.
In the middle of Avoriaz, there is a children's area for those new to skiing. Here is also the children's ski school, which makes it easy to drop off and pick up children for their lessons.
Avoriaz is also the host of the steepest piste in the Alps, Le Mur de Chavanette, also called "The Wall". Le Mur falls under the category of "orange" piste, going beyond the traditional scale from green to black. That piste leads to Switzerland, but thankfully there are alternative routes around Le Mur. In Avoriaz, you'll also find 40 km of cross-country ski runs and throughout Les Portes du Soleil there are a total of 200 km of cross-country ski runs.